Chemwash recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Organisation views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
The Organisation Quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals:
We will :-
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its people resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate its Quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the Organisation and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our products.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality management.
- To attend to all customer queries and complaints within 24 hours of receiving them.
- To deliver all products ordered by customers within a 48 hour window, should this not be possible we will notify the customer in good time
© Chemwash 2007 Web site designed and maintained
by SOS Group